Gucci's Period and Chu's Return

Tuesday, December 9, 2008



=) Nothing, just wanted to show you guys that photo of pink sky! Well... it looks pinker in real life trust me... with fluffy clouds and all.

So Christmas is coming! I can't waiit it's my favourite event of the year! ^_^ Absolute fave. It's just so festive... with Christmas songs... sparkly, pretty decorations... Aaah...

I even dressed Gucci up for the occasion:


Eh isn't she cute ^_^. My brother bought that santa costume last Christmas when he came back from Malaysia. Speaking of Gucci, she is having her period for the second time!
The first was a pain... This time... we really wanted to do something about it... I googled and found that Doggy Diapers are sold. But as usual, not here in Indonesia. But apparantly, some people use baby diapers and it (somewhat) works for them! O_o
Hence my Mom went to buy some cheap diapers for testing...
Look at her thing... It's all swollen O_o

Gucci looks really cute here as if saying "Eh no, I won't wear baby diapers thanks I'm no baby ... ..."

Well I know why people don't use baby diapers on dogs now... Because they have what we don't... tails. Gucci's tail kept pushing the diaper down. And she kept chewing on it...


After a few seconds, it came off...
And then she wanted to play with it as a chew toy!

"No Gucci, you can't chew this, it gets messy"


So in the end, the solution of everything is... Gucci's natural instinct! She cleans up after herself frequently by licking her own pubes, and she never jumps to the couch. Good girl! =D
On another note, guess who came back from Australia without prior notice? Yes, Chu it is. We (Me, Susan, Chu, Ratna) hung out at Puri yesterday. Look what she got for us all! A bag of chocolates. Reminds you of Santa?



I don't eat THAT much chocolate, but I took 3 Time Outs. I love that! My fave kind of chocolate... the ones with biscuit inside. Oooh thanks Chu!
Oh and check out these juicy candid photos:

Lol, just kidding, don't be offended guys =D

Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22