Uniprep Design Exhibition 2009

Saturday, January 17, 2009




What a great way to start this new post!



So today, design students held an exhibition showing off all our work since the start of Uniprep. Yesterday, we prepared the design studio, moving chairs, clearing cabinets, setting up things, etc.



Listy and I:


Oh and that girl also did something to me that day, which was cut my finger with a brand new cutter.
Well, actually, she was just sitting next to me and holding the cutter up. I was the one who accidentally swung my hands and my fingers sliced itself. It was a pretty deep cut too :( Seconds after that happened, Listy and I just stared at my finger, shocked. We waited until we saw blood ooze out of the cut, then we started to panick -_-
Albert got me a band aid from Lita's office, but there was no Betadine... it was missing. So in the end I just immersed my finger in a cup of drinking water that Listy got for me, and when the wound was clean, I put on the band aid.
When I reached home, I took it off, put on Betadine, and changed into a new one:

This afternoon, it fell off when I was washing my hands so again, I changed -_-:


Yes, I do like shocking colours.
So anyway! Back to the topic of the exhibition.
Lamp Designs



Mine is the one hanging on the wall. From the left, is Listy, Petrick (which we can't see in this photo), Alyssa, Martin, Livia, Albert, Kevin.
Martin's is the brightest. He used a 60watt lamp o___O. Mine was only 25... since the guy at the lamp shop told me that it would melt my lamp if it's too high.
Wearable design
Wearable is our 3rd project... I forgot to mention that Lamp is our final project.

From the left: Petrick, Livia, Kevin, Listy, Alyssa, Martin, Albert, Me
Everyone created a design based on the emotion of Love, except for me whose design represented Anger, and Petrick and Livia, Sorrow.
Imaginary Space
This was our 2nd project.





Eh yep sorry. No individual photos. Hehe well I do have them, but I'm so lazy to upload them into the blog because why? Blogger only allows 5 photo uploads at a time. Damn. What a pain! And it is also so hard to organize the photos after we've uploaded them since the text box is too small. Do something about this, Blogger!!!







Graphic Design




This was our very very first project. Well, the one at the bottom is the very first one I guess, but it's not an official graded project.




If you guys want to see the pictures clearly or see other individual shots of the projects, simply click this link, it's my facebook photo album =3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=167175&l=e699b&id=1498661097
Oh and look what I found sticking on my balcony wall one night!



It is love... indeed...

Labels: , , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22