So yesterday I had the most disappointing morning where my plans for Open Day were cancelled =.='. I called my brother to call him what he's up to but he's busy for church and all. He invited me but it's too far and I don't know where it is.
I was thinking of going back home but I already walked all the way to the station and there would be absolutely nothing to do at home but do projects - which would suck. I was pondering what to do when it came across my mind - hey! I haven't seen Chu in ages!
And so Vina decided to do some catching up with old friend Chu. I bought a $5 ticket to Glen Waverly.

Daym Chu I love your Ed Hardy jacket! =p I wish I had it. Gimme! Gimme!
So for the first time in who knows how many months I've been in Melbourne, I went inside Chu's house. It was small quaint and comfy. Things were packed into cardboard boxes already. Chu's mom gave me a good meal of fried rice ham salad and sunny-side egg. I squeezed out tons of lovely mayo ~
And after a short while, Chu and I went off to Glen Waverly Mall. Where I saw this:

OMG!!!!!! I was SO shocked when I saw it!!! Because it's exactly the same as my MANGO top (but slightly uglier). The only difference is this one is more dull in colour and there are less beads. I wonder which shop copied which??? But it's definitely cheaper in MANGO... and nicer for that matter.
If you'd like to see my MANGO top, it's in the post where I went back to Jakarta. I also wore it to Bali so you can check out my facebook if you want to go through all that trouble.
Aside from that, I saw these lovelies when I was in... was it Coles?

Aaaah omg it looks better in real life. The packaging is so nice and pretty. And they smell good. I bought the hand cream set of 3 and Chu was in love with the Mango scent which I didn't really like. So she paid me for the Mango one, while I got my Frangipani and Coconut hand creams. Yesss!
I also bought this Room Spray for $15:

It smells of Promegenate and I so love it. Sadly, the scent doesn't last... Omggg complaaiinnn!
And after that I bought a $2 apple cake which I hated and Chu liked. And Chu bought herself a rainbow ice cream which tasted like absolutely nothing in my mouth (don't ask why). She liked it though. It seems she loves what I hate.

And as we were heading home, we passed this store selling grilled chicken and it smelled soooooo good. We were outdoors already and it was rather chilly which made the smell even more tempting.

That is a very bad photo.
Anyway so we bought some and brought them home. I decided to have dinner with Chu and her Mom.

Chu's Mom was making those cream soups with the bread covering thing (yum! on a winter night!) and while we waited, I tried to blow the balloon which we bought at coles.
It was so hard!!!
I couldn't do it at all. I was running out of breath all the time. But Chu could. So what we did was she blew it, which loosened it, then I blew into the same one. Okay that sounds disgusting but if we didn't do that I wouldn't have been able to inflate it.
(Now I can though!!!)
Chu's mom.

The soup we had.
After that I went home. It was pretty cold so Chu and I zipped up our jackets and she walked me to the station. I reached home at around 8:15pm and then got to my projects. I think I've never procarstinated my projects to the extent of yesterday before. I finished everything at 12:15am though which is pretty good. I'm a fast worker when I am in the mood.

Today as I was going home, this little critter suddenly came up to me and asked to be pet. I've never seen it before. How come all cats come to me and ask to be pet??? Weird... I seem to have this magnetic attraction to animals or something. Or maybe the other cat which I usually pet has spread the gossip around.
It purred and purred and looked sad when I left.
Labels: cat, Clarissa Yuki, glen waverly, mango