Luka Megurine cosplay

Wednesday, April 28, 2010





Luka Cosplay
* Second batch of cosplay photos
* How to make your own Magnet Headphones - tutorial









Hey guys!

Tadaaa!!! Finally I cosplayed!!!
Cosplaying has been a childhood dream of mine. Well not really childhood, but I've been wanting to do it since... since I saw Arisa Mizuhara's photos o_o You can google her. And she really inspired me into cosplaying.

Until now, the one character I really want to cosplay is still songstress Yuna!!! >_<>

At first, I was just on Facebook and I saw this cute Which Vocaloid Are You quiz taken by Sherly (lol) and my result was Luka Megurine. So I googled her since I didn't even know what the heck Vocaloid was. o_O And I thought she was pretty interesting! Then I saw some good cosplay pictures of her and I thought hey, this isn't too hard! So it was decided...

After around 5 days of buying and then receiving the wig (my very first wig! I was so happy), I handcrafted the headphones (tutorial in the previous post) in two days. And two days later, Juen came to my apartment and we had the official photoshoot!

My photographer and I ^^:


Photography and editing: Juen
Dress: Listy's (thank u ^^)
Accessories and headphones: me
Wig styling & make-up: me





Well those are the more favourite-d photos. I don't really like the last one but many people do so... maybe it's good... not sure. Hahahaha.

After the photoshoot Juen and I went out grabbed some take-away bento and had our group meeting. The weather was so good out! And we both felt real happy because 1.my dream of cosplaying came true 2.Juen's dream of taking cosplay photographs came true. Juen prefers photography over modelling, opposite of me. Hahhaha. And we both talked about how in a single cosplay we gain experience on crafting accessories, wigs, photo editing, modelling, photography etc. And how someone should set up a cosplay school and I would gladly join. Hhahaha. Life would be awesome!

My pink wig is looking lonely up there on top of my cabinet. I want to cosplay again soon if possible! What characters have pink hair and a simple costume? I can only think of

  • Mayura from Matantei Loki Ragnarok
  • Serah Farron from Final Fantasy 13

...and that's it. I need some otaku input here -_- !! Suggestions pleaseeee.


Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22