Luka Megurine cosplay replay

Wednesday, August 4, 2010




My Luka Megurine Cosplay
*click to see first batch of cosplay photos
*click to see Magnet Headphones tutorial







So I was looking back at my cosplay folder and saw... hundreds of photos. And I wondered why I only uploaded so very little. I guess I was too lazy to edit :p Well here's a continuation of the gallery.







That's all I edited :p I really should be working on my project but whatever! Blogging comes first! For those interested, here are the links to the

first batch of Luka Megurine cosplay photos
Vocaloid Magnet Headphones Tutorial


I should cosplay soon (and I really really want to do a beach shoot)... The only thing holding me back is... no costume. And what's cosplay without costume. D; Donate? teehee

Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22