One month

Wednesday, May 5, 2010



I have changed.

Physically, I have lost my fringe, I look like I've got a nose job in that picture (but I haven't) and to my greatest surprise, I seem as though I've lost my baby face! Thanks to my hair, I am no longer bread face. *dances* :D

One month may seem like such a short time but looking back on it, many things have happened. I cosplayed, acted in a short movie, met new people, made plans for the future, embarrassed myself in public, bought my first wig, understood more about the fragility of human emotions, experimented with and challenged my capabilities, learnt new things, ate instant noodles for days in a row, put on fake eyelashes by myself (which surprisingly wasn't as hard as I thought), experienced a whole lot of things - both positive and negative. Everything has taught me to be a better person.

They say you can't feel the calm when there's been no storm. And that might be true, I may not be able to fully appreciate what I have right now. I'm guilty of taking too many things for granted. So foolish as it may sound, I rather look forward to the storm. I know I will regret ever saying this, but I seem to have this thirst to learn (not about things on the book). The things I write in this blog are things that fascinate me - the things that I learn upon growing up. I just want to experience as many things in life as possible. Right now that is a clear reason I can see for being alive - to get as much of it as possible.

So thanks for giving me the opportunity to dye my hair more than 7 times (i think), have different coloured eyes, try on emo/scene style (lol faker much), harajuku decora style, be a lolita maid walking down the streets, act in a video, have a pink wig, cosplay, have a multicultural group of great friends, perform on stage multiple times, be a cheerleader even though I can't dance, study in Melbourne, live in a four seasons country, write my first resume, scout for part-time jobs and got instantly rejected because I wasn't Korean, meet the blue-shirt underwearless man on the bike, spent the whole night clubbing and reach home at 7am, randomly yell from my apartment balcony just because the weather was so good, drink a bottle of wine on the rooftop listening to music, snuggle in bed while it rains outside, having to run from the train station to home without an umbrella and it was hailing like mad, having to stand for one + hour in the cold rain with our boots soaked in mud waiting for the bus from tulip farm on my birthday (also having my Dad panicking and almost calling the Victorian police to send a search team for me), my babies Gucci and Polo, my precious friends, and of course my family which I am forever grateful for.

So much more to list... Hahahaha. Anyway those are really some of the great memories. I just feel so alive!

Have you got anything you really want to do but never got to it? When's the last time you told someone precious you love them (look I ain't no hypocrite, I just did)? You shouldn't let anything stop you... Seize the moment, go for it. You're not just a certain age once, every second is only there once in your lifetime. It never repeats itself. So experience as much as you can :)


Labels: , , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22