
O
M
G
Hey guys! Guess what! I just completed my first semester of second year!!!!!!
woooooooooooo!!!!! ^o^
The folio submission time was 10am, and I set my alarm at 8.30am. But I woke up to Listy knocking at my door saying "hey isn't your submission at 10am?" I immediately jolted awake!! I searched for my phone, which was lying on the floor beside my bed. I must have knocked it down when I was sleeping... I checked the time: 9.45am.
So typically, I started cursing, changed my clothes, grabbed my stuff, then went to uni. I didn't shower, wash my face, etc. Disgusting I know. But desperate times call for desperate measures.
And yeah! I'm all free now! Going to clean my filthy apartment and get my life back! I don't really know what to do before I go back to indo, so I just thought about it, and I decided it's time to change the blog layout! I'm thinking something more white and clean. We'll see! And this time I will design it myself... time to stop using pre-made layouts. >.>
I saw the third year folio collection just now at uni, and wow! They're really good! I have to get to that level of amazing-ness too. Great job @ those guys!
Labels: bachelor, design, RMIT, university, visual communication