Back to work

Sunday, July 18, 2010


After one month finally a blog post!

So as we know, I assume, I went back to Indonesia for the holidays and also visited Beijing where I shopped n bargained like mad. Hung out with Susan most of the time, which was great~ We made loads of *ahem* home videos. Which I won't upload.




I have finally made up my mind to cosplay Serah Farron (left). I actually wanted to cosplay Aya Brea (Parasite Eve), which I stumbled upon today. I really liked her a long time ago but I forgot about her and yeah. But since I don't have a blond wig and her costume is too similar to my Megurine Luka costume, which would be kind of boring, well, Serah it is.



At first I thought it was a good thing that Serah's costume was simple. But then I put on my wig and tried to tie it to the side... oh my. I looked just plain odd and the wig was too heavy. I would have to cut it and add some short layers to frame the face. I'm pretty sad that I have to cut my beautiful long wig, but...yeah. It's better than having it sit there forever untouched I guess.

So the thing about simple costumes, is that it might be easy to execute, but then the focus of the cosplay goes to your face... woops. The pressure's on if the character looks great (er Final Fantasy? close to perfection?) and even worse if they're already depicted in a very real style. Cosplayers would have to look exactly like that perfected 3d model. Which... is quite the task.

How the bloody hell would I have that snowy dewy skin Serah has? Photoshop, sadly. I would have to use a lot of it. I mean, look at that picture, her skin's almost white!

So yeah... I'm not sure now whether I should still cosplay as her ...

Uni is starting in 1 day and 50 minutes! *cries*

Aya Brea is hottttt!!!!!


Hair colours I've had:

  1. black
  2. dark brown
  3. brown
  4. light brown
  5. brown-orange
  6. red
  7. dark red
  8. pink (wig)

I want to have blonde and white wigs =(


Labels: , , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22