green everywhere

Thursday, August 19, 2010


Just a random post. So I was cleaning up my room just now and deciding whether to throw this piece of flyer from Lancome:


I decided to throw it, so I tore it up in four pieces and attached the mouth and eyes to different owners.


Random... I think the woman on the left looks prettier like that, but the one on the right is... well, not as attractive.

And I finished printing and trimming my stationery sets today!


That's the back of the letterhead, front of letterhead, back of business card, front of complimentary slip, and the envelope. This is the first set. I don't particularly like the second set so I'm not posting it. This is still in development stage, so everything's still quite...yeah. Will be further refined for the final submission which is after the holiday! Oh and that's all for 'Earthsmart Printing' company identity.

Nothing much happened today, except the first class was utterly useless and a waste of time, and the lecture, which was by far the most interesting one this semester, was terminated halfway because of the fire drill... and I forgot to buy silver paint for Serah's necklace :(


Labels: , , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22