let us procrastinate

Monday, October 18, 2010


Hi Dears

I'm super lazy right now, can't be arsed to work on my folio due wednesday. I'd love to continue my AYA digital painting...sigh. Maybe I should. And just do my folio tomorrow. Yeah... the thought makes me feel better. So tomorrow I will devote to completing the folio. Go me!

Here is my AYA work-in-progress:




What do you think boys?

I'm loving her hair and eye colour combination...
Nose inspired by Ken's nose...lol


Oh and welcome to Melbourne Mom and Dad~
We are re-united once more!
I am now 2 weeks away from seeing my baby Gucci and Polo. Great!!!


List of movies I'd like to watch:


  • The Human Centipede
  • Everyone Else
  • Bright Star
  • Shadow Magic
  • Himalayap
  • Buried

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22