Hello dears.
Painted this yesterday and today when I decided to screw the essay on analysing the assumption that remediation is an improvement of one medium on another referring to specific examples in the context of digitisation of print technology.
Actually, surprisingly, I enjoyed writing the essay. It was almost like blogging, but in a more academic language with the need to unpack and explain every single key term and concept explicitly so that a mere child who has never learnt the subject could understand it.
So yeah! Digital painting is a nice way to take a break from that. My time management schedule for this semester's final folio submission is actually not too hectic (I swear this is the first time for that to happen). My parents are arriving at Melbourne tomorrow, Halloween costume party is on my way, hours of KBOX with my girls, and Serah Farron cosplay photoshoot. I'm excited! October will end just nicely.
I've been cooking everything with sesame oil lately and therefore the name of this post.
Labels: digital painting, essay, photoshop, remediation