Hello my dearlings!
A photo of me looking pretty scary, with an editing method I randomly picked up on to make the skin look slightly metallic (but not overly shiny). Yes it is me without (too much) make-up! In fact I haven't worn liquid eyeliner in a long time. While it was my favourite tool of the trade, it is now replaced by eyeshadows. I cannot stress the amazingness of eyeshadows. An essential every girl needs is a palette of brown eyeshadow in a minimum of three different shades. My reliable palette is Dior's Diorissime Make-Up Clutch No.002 - Seduction Drama. But I must say, I need a more pigmented dark brown.
Right, enough of cosmetics ranting.
Next week will be my last week of university (2nd year). I know, wow. Time just... leaped. But I'm very happy with what I've achieved so far. I got a High Distinction for my identity and stationery set project and that really shocked me because I expected a Credit or Distinction. Well of course I'm not going to complain, I'm extremely happy! But not satisfied. Because personally, I think I still could have pushed that solution so much more. Maybe.
But oh I thank thee my beloved generous tutor! May thou set thine liberal eyes on my following humble project and bestow upon it a graceful score like before.
One last thing before I shoot and resume the construction of my advertising elective final folio,
Happy Birthday Juen!!!
Happy 22nd! What a great age, obviously, it is celebrated here in my blog. Hahhahaa. You will have a wonderful year. Stay positive, work hard, but don't strain yourself. Remember that I pray for your happiness and health every night (no kidding)! Happy Birthday! =D
Alright... now back to project. I shall be very occupied in the next two weeks.
One last thing: my lavenders have yet to arrive :( Damn you, quick!!! The worst thing that can happen is they arrive right on the day I'm going back to Jakarta (which is very soon) =.= wth. Y'know, I completely forgot about that when I ordered those flowers. The thought of leaving 200 stems of heaven here in Melbourne for 4 months and coming back to see them scentless, is unbearable.
Labels: Birthday, diorissime, make-up, seduction drama