Birth of a Website!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Hello everyone! I'm so happy to announce that my new website is up and running.


*cuts the ribbon*

So happy to finally have a website of my own (that is not under free hosting)! It took me days to decide on which web host, and days for me to decide on my domain name (I really did want http://vina-k.co or http://vina-k.jp but they were for Colombia and Japan so…). But in the end I resorted to my full name up there.

I’m aware that I have two blogs to maintain now, the old one being my very personal blog back from high school. This one is more tailored to my design process, projects, inspiration, so on and so forth. Of course I plan to have my portfolio up online as well, but perhaps not now, since I’m not looking for freelance jobs just yet.

Also, I shamefully confess that I did not design this web layout. However, I promise to design it when I get the hang of web design (hopefully soon). Right now, I’m still a lost lamb so give it some time : D


Do give it a visit often, at www.vinakosasih.com
Simple! And for design students with portfolio/design blog websites (strictly NOT personal blog), e-mail me at me@vinakosasih.com for a link exchange. Let's network :)

Labels: , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22