More Sweet Japanese Necklaces

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I was looking at hairstyles on http://www.beauty-box.jp/
It's a very good website for Japanese hair catalogues.
And my eyes caught sight of the sweet necklaces the models were wearing! Check them out





wha... I just realised it's the same girl! o_o
It seems she has a good eye for necklaces ^_^

Last night I did a lot of research into Japanese brands that have stores in Taiwan. Apparently there are quite a lot! I'm so excited to go to Taiwan now! Can't wait to be reunited with Lowry's Farm, Samantha Thavasa, Samantha Petit Choice, Samantha Vega, Lis Liza, Afternoon Tea!

By the way, these hair models are all so pretty...!


Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22