Japanese Home Cooking

Monday, January 28, 2013









I am (hopefully) going to live in Japan next year!!!
I'm so excited! But it will be a busy and challenging life.
Will work hard... and try to make it. Will learn a lot. 
I am sure I will become a very different person after that (under the guidance of my strict grand-aunt!).
Please support me in your minds!!!

Today I discovered that my childhood best friend's elder sister got engaged!
I was very very happy for them! This is the first time a friend of mine is getting engaged/married.
It feels shocking! 

Have a relaxing Sunday everyone~





Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22