I went to Pacific Place again just now for my 2-hours break. There is this arcade called... Don't remember what it's called, but it's near Spagetthi House. I LOVE THE PHOTOBOX THERE!!! The games are really fun too. Maybe I'll blog about it when I go there again next time. For now, I'd like to focus on the topic of photobox pictures.
See, I was going through my whole collection of photobox pictures... which is a LOT by the way. I found soooo many photos I've totally forgotten about. It's awesome. Like the pictures I took with:
- My Korean tour friends. I had long black hair then. I remember it was Marvin's 18th birthday. Davina, Thirza and I were frantically searching for a last-minute birthday present for him.
- Bella, Ratna, Daryl, Hendhy, Kenny. Ah yes I remember this, Hendhy took off my red hat and I was annoyed coz I was having shitty hair due to DDR sweat and Daryl took it back for me.
- Irene, Mike, Michelle, Daryl. Omg I totally forgot ahha. Yeah we were eating in this Japanese restaurant I can't remember where after Mr. Shafiq's tuition, and then Michelle joined us. Then we went to have fun in Timezone. Aaah Mr. Shaf's tuition... I remember the hectic IGCSE + Final Exams times...
- Me and Ratna at PIM. Omg I looked so scene there lol. I would try that look again but my hair is not long and black anymore.
- Me and Ratna. This one very funny picture where we were looking down and we wrote out the word 'porn' in mucus green colour lol. And the other pose we had was when we looked really grossly ugly and I put monstrous shimmer into our eyeballs making us both look like freaks so much that Ratna didn't want the photos.
- Me, Ratna and Helena. Helena, I haven't seen her in years o_o
- Me, Ratna, Angelina. Omg. I was wearing that shirt... which is red but with long white sleeves. I wonder where it is now... And Ratna is wearing a pink sleeveless and a headband... Angelina in I don't know what, couldn't see.
- Chu, Cel, Sapi, and I. I was in no mood to take photos so I just looked really, really horrible. Haha ok I don't want to be reminded of that horrible photo pls.
Okay so many more photos, but those are ones that appeal to me the most because I have forgotten about them after all this time. Hmm I wonder how Mike and Mr. Shaf are doing. Don't really have any contact with them.
The first time I ever took a photobox picture was when I was at Ratna's and we went to the Indomart/Ranch Market close to her home. We went to Gramedia to buy some materials for whatever project we were doing, then we passed by a photobox machine. She told me to take pictures. I was very reluctant. She said it's pretty cheap so why not. So I agreed.
It being our first time, we were super duper stiff. We just stood there unmoving. I frowned. I was still in my glasses and fringeless lol. Imagine how ugly that looked. Ratna at least smiled a little.
Anyway, that's it for history. I'm pretty sad right now coz I can't find the pictures I took with my family in TAIWAN's photobox!!! Argh!!! Damnit. I can't find the damn thing T_T Where is it... Please show yourself...
Labels: pacific place, photobox, photographs